Monday, February 21, 2011

..and 2 months later

JWS

Hello World, my name is Jackson William...and I am not happy, I was perfectly fine where I was!!! :)

Dec 21, 2010 at 7:02pm was the day our blonde hair, blue eyed baby boy was born. 7 pounds, 7 ounces and 20 inches long. Everything I knew about being a Mommy to an infant came back to me the second I held him (I thought I forgot it all remember?) I wasn't sure how it was going to be to love two, all I can say now is my love is endless to two sweet babies. :)

...and then we're four :)

Daddy got his boy :) For some of you who don't know, when I was pregnant with Elizabeth we didn't find out the sex and the WHOLE time Dustin just knew it was a boy :) ha..

God gave us a healthy and perfect little guy.

Princess holding Jackson at only an hour old :)

Our first "big" outing with E and Jackson :) He's hiding ;)

AH! Big sister is a kitty cat!! Look at those eyes.. don't they just melt your heart?

They do mine :)


..that blonde hair <<>>

...and again those eyes :)
At 5 weeks old :o where does the time go?? I just had you!

6 1/2 weeks old - looking like Daddy!

Today bud you are 2 months old, the smiles and tears you have already brought me!

Totally in Love with you, can only image how the next two months are going to be....

I Love you more than yesterday! Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment